Christmas at Shangri La, Barr Al Jissah Resort
This is one hotel in Oman with everything: Oasis, Town, Castle, yacht marina, dive centre, heritage village, Lazy River...
The Shangri La Barr Al Jissah hotel in Oman is a complete experience. It is set amongst 124 acres of lush gardens, backed by majestic mountains and fronted by over half a kilometre of impeccable beach and cobalt sea.
As well as a hotel in Oman, the Shangri La is also The Oasis (Al Waha) featuring traditional Oman-style architecture and 262 rooms with balconies, a pool reminiscent of an oasis and five restaurants and bars serving South American specialities, light meals and pool-side snacks.
Guests can float from Al Waha, along the Lazy River to The Town (Al Bandar). It’s styled after Old Muscat and offers 198 large rooms - with balconies – seven restaurants and bars, a nightclub and huge swimming pool with tiled sun beds allowing guests to lounge half-immersed in cooling water.
The Castle (Al Husn) does, indeed, resemble an ancient Omani fort – but with a little more luxury! It stands high on a headland giving horizon-to-horizon views and features 180 bedrooms. Plus a private gym, an infinity-edge pool and – of prime importance to dedicated sun-worshippers – its own, exclusive private beach in the perfect location to watch the sun go down. The Castle also includes Moroccan and international restaurants, poolside bar and cigar lounge.
Choose an Oasis, Town or Castle. Choose the Shangri La Barr Al Jissah hotel in Oman.
Shangri La Barr Al Jissah, at a glance
- Three hotels available; Al Waha, Al Bandar and Al Husn (which is the 'adult only' option)
- Located just 15 minutes drive from Muscat
- Overlooking the beautiful Sea of Oman
For leisure and pleasure
- Private marina available for the exclusive use of resort guests
- Private beaches
- World-class spa
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the historic and shopping areas of Muscat
- Al tanoor restaurant, with Arabian cuisine is a speciality
Christmas at Shangri La Barr Al Jissah from £2,835 per person
- 7 nights at the Al Waha, part of the Shangri La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa in Muscat
- Staying in a Superior Sea View Room
- Including breakfast and New Year dinner, assistance with immigration, transfers, international flights and airport tax
* Subject to availability
Start building your own itinerary
Whether you're a new or existing customer get in touch with any of our Oman experts. Everything we do is tailor-made, our experts are ready today to start creating your own personalised itinerary.Email the team