OUR COVID PROMISE TO YOU
We realise that, in these complex and uncertain times, you may be understandably worried about committing to a future holiday. However, by doing so with a fully accredited and bonded travel company such as The Ultimate Travel Company, you can book with confidence, safe in the knowledge that...
- Until the end of April 2021, we will not ask you for a deposit to confirm a holiday for travel up to 15th December 2021. Just full and final payment 10 weeks prior to your departure date.
- Up to 10 weeks prior to departure, you can cancel, postpone or move your holiday to another destination free of charge.
- Within 10 weeks of departure, our standard T&C’s will apply. HOWEVER, if government restrictions in place either here or abroad prevent you from travelling, you can choose to postpone your holiday or receive a full cash refund.
- Your holiday will be fully protected financially by our bonds with ATOL and ABTA. Our own position is also strong and robust enough to weather the significant challenges faced by the travel industry.
- Our team of destination experts are on hand to talk you through the specific conditions relating to all aspects of your holiday and to help you make safe and informed decisions.
* we will only ask for a deposit, as a show of commitment, if you are booked on one of our Escorted Tours that becomes oversubscribed.