So whether you want to commune with mountain gorillas in Rwanda, or cruise past cathedral-sized icebergs in the Arctic, or take a private tour through Europe’s most prestigious art galleries…we can arrange it. Perfectly. Down to the last detail. Because we've already experienced it ourselves.
Which means that talking to one of our 40 specialists about a destination is like knowing someone who lives there. We'll show you the places you’d never have found without our inside knowledge; the secret beaches, the real culture, the restaurants the locals use.
But we don’t just help you realise your dream itinerary or tailor-make a dream journey for you. We’re also in daily touch with our regional partners across the world. People who have the professionalism and local knowledge to guide on the ground; making sure your holiday is the ultimate travel experience.
TRAVELLING FOR 30 YEARS
Our directors have also been on quite a journey. They’ve worked in the world-wide travel and hotel industry all their lives. Nick Van Gruisen was a professional guide in Botswana and Southern Africa, and Rowan Paterson organised wildlife trips and treks through the Himalayas.
Back in England they created The Ultimate Travel Company - a specialised, privately-owned travel company with far-reaching expertise and a personal touch. Which means our directors now journey into the office on a day-to-day basis, bringing their dedication and inspiration with them.
THE ULTIMATE DIFFERENCE
- The experience to help enhance your itinerary - or tailor-make you an entire journey
- Expert local knowledge and regional, on-the-ground guides so you enjoy the ultimate experience
- Personalised, budget-centric journey planning and attention to detail
- Specialists in long distance luxury holidays, European breaks, wildlife safaris, cruises, beach and adventure vacations, special occasions and family holidays
- Responsible tourism, sustaining local culture, wildlife habitats and eco-systems
- Substantial donations to regional charitable initiatives