This all-suite boutique hotel brings a new standard of luxury to Kenya’s vibrant capital. Expect exquisite service, gourmet cuisine, stunning views and more.
You’ll find Hemingways Nairobi nestled amongst manicured lawns and gardens in the city’s exclusive Karen suburb, overlooking the rolling Ngong Hills. With its vaulted beams, high ceilings and symmetrical design, this plantation-style property oozes elegance and tranquillity. All suites are bright, airy and expansive, with large en-suite bathrooms and private terraces. For added sophistication and extra living space, we recommend opting for one of the luxurious penthouse suites.
Whether you’re staying overnight or longer, the hotel’s beautiful accommodation and excellent facilities make it the perfect place to unwind before or after a safari. The Hemingways Spa, for example, offers a variety of treatments designed to recharge the body and mind, whilst the Brasserie restaurant delights with contemporary international cuisine. And when you want to explore, you’ll find yourself within easy distance of top attractions like the Karen Blixen Museum and the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.
Hemingways Nairobi, at a glance
- 5-star boutique hotel in Nairobi, located 15 minutes from the city centre
- Gorgeous accommodation consisting of 45 suites with high ceilings
- Two of which are penthouse presidential suites with elegant living rooms and dining areas
- All suites boast en-suite bathrooms, walk-in closets and private terraces with views stretching towards the Ngong Hills
- Stylish, modern décor with a muted colour palette and textured fabrics
- Dedicated butlers provide a personalised and attentive service
- Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
For leisure and pleasure
- On-site gym & swimming pool
- For some relaxation, head to the Hemingways Spa where you can choose from a range of custom-designed treatments
- Enjoy high-tea in the inviting Resident’s Lounge
- Within walking distance of one of the country’s finest golf courses, the Karen Country Club
- Pick up local handmade souvenirs in one of the surrounding arts and crafts centres
- Get up close to endangered giraffes at the Giraffe Centre
- Visit the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust to meet orphan elephants and learn about their world-famous rehabilitation programme
- Enjoy a game drive in the nearby Nairobi National Park, home to a variety of bird and wildlife