Sky high views and many different types of safari, single this lodge out. With just 4 rustic cottages, the private viewing decks offer unparalleled views of both the surrounding private game sanctuary and the game living within it.
From Ol Malo’s setting high on a rocky escarpment above a game-rich plain, you’ll have out-of-this-world views towards the soaring Mount Kenya. You’ll spend exciting days tracking game across this special, 5000 acre privately-owned sanctuary. You’ll relax in complete comfort and you’ll experience moments that contribute to the sensation that you are living a dream.
Breakfast out in the bush, for example, breathing the cool morning air, in the shade of a generous tree. Or indulging in a private lunch, perched on the edge of a rocky outcrop high above the banks of a winding river. Or sleeping out in our leopard blind, in hope of glimpsing the elusive big cat.
Ol Malo Lodge, at a glance
- Sky high escarpment setting on the northern end of the Laikipia Plateau
- 5000 acre private game sanctuary
- Choice of just four rustic cottages
- Each with private verandas and picture windows framing fantastic views over the watering hole and salt lick
For leisure and pleasure
- Horse and camel safaris
- Overnight leopard watches and camping beneath the stars
- Bush breakfasts and river lunches
- Day and night game drives
- Catfish and barbell fishing
- Cross-country mountain biking and running with Samburu warrior
- Guided walks and local Samburu village excursions