An authentic safari camp situated in a private concession that borders – without fences – the Mara’s sweeping plains.
Ol Seki is an exclusive tented camp, elevated above the plains on a high, rocky outcrop. The camp itself sits within the Naboisho Conservancy – 200 sq km of private, untamed wilderness adjacent to the Mara. With no fences to stop animals roaming freely between the two, you can get some fantastic sightings without having to venture too far from camp.
Morning and afternoon drives will reveal a spectacular display of wildlife ranging from elephants and leopards to dik-dik, cheetah and hippo. You can also opt for a horseback safari or, for an even more immersive experience, a guided walk led by a local Masai warrior. Your secluded ensuite tent, complete with its own private decking, provides a tranquil haven to retreat to at the end of each day.
Ol Seki Hemingway, at a glance
- Private tented camp set on a high rocky outcrop, beside the Mara
- Choice of only eight luxurious domed tents and two suites
- Maximum of just 20 guests at any one time
- Canvas roofs and solid walls, raised on stilted platforms
- Fabulous 270˚ views of the bush from your bed
- En suite bathrooms with hot rain showers
- Designer-style but ecologically aware camp, created for sustainability
- Excellent food served in an open-sided dining tent, plus romantic private bush dining options available
For leisure and pleasure
- Entire 200 sq km Naboisho Conservancy at your disposal
- Unfenced setting giving the game freedom to roam close to camp
- Certified professional guides – the majority local
- Elephants, leopard, cheetah, serval, zebras, giraffe, lions, rhino, baboons and monkeys, bush babies, hares, crested porcupines, jackals, hyenas and wild dogs
- Great bird watching including ostriches, heron, egrets, storks, vultures, hamerkop and snake eagles