Coastal forest, golden sands and the beautiful blue waters of the Indian Ocean provide the setting for this exquisite boutique getaway in Mozambique.
White Pearl Resorts is one of the country’s finest beach escapes, offering laid-back luxury and a welcoming atmosphere. Boasting 2km of dazzling ocean frontage, the resort offers a range of water-based activities including interacting with dolphins, snorkelling over vibrant coral reefs, whale watching and exceptional scuba diving. Other activities include strolling along the private beach, fishing and exploring the lush surroundings on horseback.
Each of the resort’s suites are beautifully appointed with private decks, outdoor showers, stylish living rooms and king sized beds. You can take a dip in your own private plunge pool, or kick back on an oversized day bed and drink in the wonderful view stretching out across the ocean. Get a taste of authentic Mozambican cuisine at the elegant White Pearl Restaurant, or feel the sand between your toes with a picnic on the beach. You can even opt for a romantic, gourmet meal served on your own private deck.
White Pearl Resorts, at a glance
- Five-star boutique resort in Ponta Mamoli on Mozambique’s Lagoon Coast
- 22 air-conditioned, ocean-facing suites
- Six of which have direct beach access
- Each suite is elevated above the dunes on stilts, with picture windows and contemporary furniture
- Amenities include king-sized beds, beautiful en-suite bathrooms, outdoor showers, organic linens and cottons, private plunge pools and private decks
- Enjoy fine dining at the White Pearl Restaurant
- The Pool Bar serves exotic cocktails whilst the glamorous Beach Bar is great for light snacks and tapas
For leisure and pleasure
- Experience the wonders of the under-water world on an ocean safari, ranging from snorkelling to seasonal whale watching
- PADI Dive Centre with world-class pinnacle reef diving experiences
- Explore the area on horseback
- Recharge with a calming spa treatment or massage
- Enjoy a swim in the resort’s beautiful infinity pool
- Inviting social areas including a lounge, dining room and bar
- See nesting Loggerhead and Leatherback turtles on the beach between November and February