The Wolwedans Dune Camp is part of The Wolwedan Collection - a series of camps that nestle deep in the dunes of an eco-system that is both extraordinarily beautiful and as fragile as a mayfly’s grasp on life. From Dune Camp you can explore a region of awe-inspiring and completely undisturbed desert scenery. You will be left breathless by its arid beauty and amazed at the diversity of its appeal.
You will also be able to explore with a completely clear conscience. You will not be amongst the last to witness this astounding ecosystem, because Wolwedans has made a profound commitment to the conservation of NamibRand Nature Reserve. So if you bring your children now, they will still be able to show it to their children in the future.
Wolwedans Dune Camp, at a glance
- Located in the heart of the NamibRand Nature Reserve
- Just south of Sossusvlei
- Impeccable environmental credentials
- Nine wooden chalets with the atmosphere of a tented camp and the luxury of a lodge
- Six safari tents with en suites, on raised wooden platforms
For leisure and pleasure
- Explore vast stretches of perfectly untouched desert wilderness
- Incredible opportunity for art-in-nature photography
- Embark on a series of inspirational and interpretative wildlife encounters
- Help safeguard the integrity of the Pro-Namib ecosystem
- Support the Wolwedans Foundation’s work on local human resource development and social uplift