Wolwedans Private Camp is tucked away in a secluded, game-rich valley, in the heart of the renowned NamibRand Nature Reserve. It’s place that will be exclusively yours; where you’ll be welcomed by trained staff and experience the sense of glorious isolation of Namibia’s bush country.
It’s also the base camp for your exploration of one of Africa’s most endlessly fascinating landscapes. You’ll safari deep into the bush in search of wildlife. You’ll spot any number of birds, lounge on sundowner decks, chill in the camp’s living area and revel in the exclusivity of your own private camp.
Wolwedans Private Camp, at a glance
- One-party-only private camp in the NamibRand Nature Reserve
- 1,000,000 square metres of bush for every visitor
- Two spacious, netted and secure double bedrooms with en suites
- Perfect for two couples or a family of 4/5
- Extensive lounge/study/dining area
- Staff includes a chef and butler
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool
- Wildlife safaris including bush picnics
- Half day game drives including Scenic and Sunset-in-the-Dunes
- Unmissable flights over the spectacular, wind-carved dunes of Sossusvlei
- Diamond Coast viewing flights
- Hot air balloon rides