Actually on the Zambezi River, this lodge is both beautiful and unique. On one of two islands, the glittering river on its way to the natural wonder of the Victoria Falls, serenely pass you by, as you recline in stunning luxury.
Only 14 guests at any one time will experience this. You stay on one of two private islands, in a beautifully secluded chalet, in the middle of one of Africa’s most majestic rivers. You will be uniquely placed to visit the crashing, roaring spectacle that is the Victoria Falls – one of the world traveller’s ‘big ten’ sights. You’ll also be able to explore the fabulous Chobe National Park with its abundance of wild game, enchanting birds and lush wilderness.
And then there is Siankaba itself. Literally islands of serenity, with tented chalets built from teak and canvas, with every luxury and a fine dining experience.
Islands of Siankaba, at a glance
- Two exclusive islands in the Zambezi catering for a total of just 14 guests
- Choice of six tented chalets plus honeymoon suite
- Wonderful river setting just 24 miles from Victoria Falls and Botswana’s Chobe National Park
- River bank lodge with forest backdrop
- Dining experiences include al fresco breakfasts and intimate dinners in private forest dining areas, or bush dinners accompanied by village local choir
For leisure and pleasure
- Guided tours of Victoria Falls
- Sunset river cruises
- Makoro trips
- Guided nature trail walks
- Cultural tours of Siankaba village
- Fishing expeditions
- Extra activities include helicopter flights over the falls, golf, elephant back safaris, Mosi Oa Tunya and Chobe National Park visits, white water rafting and bungee jumping, quad biking and Livingstone cultural trips