This castle-like private house sleeps up to 8 people in sublime comfort. Treetop balconies and terraces ensure amazing views and the range of safari activities on offer is befitting to such opulent surroundings.
Perhaps it would be more appropriate if it were renamed Luangwa Safari Castle. As you approach in your 4WD the house slowly becomes visible amongst the surrounding bush. But you realise its true scale when you open the 10 foot door and see the massive lounge…with its open walls revealing a jaw-dropping view of the bush and watering hole beyond.
And then you see the elephants ambling past. Luangwa Safari House is the base for your safari, especially if you think the perfect spot for watching game wandering past is from your own private swimming pool.
Luangwa Safari House, at a glance
- Huge private house on the edge of a major watering hole
- Perfect for a party of eight
- Four spacious, double bedroom suites with treetop balconies or terraces
- Massive, open-walled sitting/lounge area
- Fully trained staff ready to arrange activities and meals to suit you
For leisure and pleasure
- Large swimming pool
- Private use of 360-view 4WD vehicles and guide
- Day and night game drives
- Fascinating walking safaris
- Family safaris and kids’ activities with expert childminder
- Boating on the Luangwa
- Cultural trips to local villages and markets
- Visits to the Chipembele Wildlife Education Centre