At Auberge Clermont you will discover the most delightful refuge. Hidden from all but those who know the area intimately, this tiny collection of luxurious suites have been created in an old winery – part of a historic vineyard and established fruit farm. Basking in temperate sunshine and surrounded by hazy mountains, this is the perfect place to stop and take stock.
And then indulge in a leisurely vineyard walk, or go horse riding, or have a sumptuous picnic in a forest of the farm fruit trees. Or take a private tasting tour of the nearby vineyards and countryside.
Auberge Clermont, at a glance
- Well-appointed old Cape farmhouse close to Franschhoek village
- Historic vineyard and working fruit farm
- Just six luxurious and individually-decorated suites in the old winery
- Plus two bedroom villa with terrace overlooking the orchard
- Breakfasts served on a terrace under 19th century oak trees
For leisure and pleasure
- Swimming pool and tennis court
- Private vineyard tours
- Gourmet picnics on the farm
- Excursions to surrounding area, Cape Town and Hermanus
- Horse riding sessions
- Golf at two prestigious local courses