Cape Grace has 120 rooms, all of impeccable luxury. Bars and restaurants offer panoramic views of Signal Hill and it provides the ultimate in relaxation with heated pools, spas and wine tasting sessions.
Cape Town is one of Africa’s most stylish and upmarket cities, and where better to stay whilst you’re visiting than on the busy, stylish waterfront itself? The Cape Grace puts you at the heart of it, with the working harbour on one hand and the playboy’s yacht basin on the other. Just behind you lies the genteel old city of Cape Town with the impressive weight of Table Mountain – often clad in its rolling ‘tablecloth’ of cloud – standing majestically in the background.
Cape Grace is also a destination in itself – spoiling you with a glorious spa, fine dining, extra-luxury suites and rooftop terrace rooms.
Cape Grace, at a glance
- Exceptional boutique style hotel set on the Cape Town’s dazzling waterfront
- Over 120 guest rooms ranging from the penthouse suite and rooftop terrace to Table Mountain and Luxury rooms
- Exquisite restaurant with panoramic views of Signal Hill
- Bascule Whisky, Wine and Cocktail Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor heated pool
- Outstanding, top floor spa and sun deck with Table Mountain, city and marina views
- Steam room, sauna, rain and body showers
- Cape orientation and wine tasting sessions
- Easy access to all the cultural and sporting activities of Cape Town