You will see elephants and a wide range of game. You will explore the surrounding wilderness that lies just west of Kruger National Park, at your own pace. You will have game drives, wilderness walks and even bush baths.
But, most important of all, you will discover the inner you. Garonga is the sort of environment that offers peace, serenity and the chance to unwind as never before. You stay in luxury tents with shrouded double beds, wooden floors and decks with hammocks and fascinating views over a dry riverbed. Giving you the space to relax, reflect and contemplate the nature that surrounds you.
Garonga Safari Camp, at a glance
- Beautiful, dry riverbed setting in the Makalali Conservancy
- Garonga Camp is a private enclave for just 12 guests
- Luxury tents with double beds, en suites, wooden viewing decks with hammocks
- Little Garonga has three thatched suites with air conditioning, en suites and lounges, plus breakfast deck with spectacular views
- One suite is ideal for families
For leisure and pleasure
- Day and night game drives and close up wildlife encounters
- Wilderness walks and sleeping beneath the stars
- Outdoor bush baths with reflexology and aromatherapy sessions
- Sala offering a range of spa treatments including Indian head massage and hot stone therapy (wintertime only)