If you’re ready for a truly unique wildlife experience, you ready for Jaci’s. You choose to stay in a luxurious tree house, perched high above the ground with fantastic views of the surrounding countryside – and its inhabitants – with an array of colourful and noisy birds and squirrels for company.
Or you may prefer to watch the wildlife at ground level – from your bed! The main lodge at Jaci’s has eight, tent-style rooms with private balconies that overlook the stream where most of the area’s wildlife comes down to drink.
Either way, you’ll experience the perfect combination of South African welcoming bonhomie and luxurious comfort in the traditional style. You’ll also gain any number of fascinating wildlife stories – illustrated with great photographs – to tell your friends back at home.
Jaci’s Lodges, at a glance
- Family-friendly setting in the excellent Madikwe Game Reserve, beside the Marico River
- Choice of eight tree houses linked by walkways; with king-sized beds, stone baths, outdoor showers, and large balconies with stunning views
- Main lodge with eight luxurious rooms, including en suites with double-sized baths, outdoor showers and private decks
- Excellent safari cuisine served in the boma or bush
For leisure and pleasure
- Two great swimming pools with sun decks
- Masala Spa with traditional therapies in the open air
- Star bed on stilts, within a hide overlooking the watering hole
- Daily game drives with expert field guides
- Photographic safaris
- Bird watching safaris
- Children’s activities and nature programmes