If you’re determined to tick the Big Five off your must-spot, safari list, Savanna Private Game Reserve should be your first choic
South Africa is one of the most game-rich countries on the entire continent, but even here – against some pretty stiff competition – Sabi Sands is regarded as one of the best places to see wildlife.
At Savanna Private Game Reserve, in the heart of Sabi Sands, it is easily possible to have quite close encounters with all of the legendary Big Five in a single game drive.
It is also possible, after a long day’s hot spotting, to relax in five star luxury, enjoy sundowners around a traditional boma, indulge in barbecues or have a candlelit dinner whilst being serenaded by a local choir.
Savanna Private Game Reserve, at a glance
- A private game reserve in game-rich Sabi Sands
- Choice of Executive and Luxury suites all with tented roofs, en suite bathrooms and observation decks with water hole views
- Plus thatched Savanna suite with two double bedrooms, lounge, covered patio and private use of safari vehicle and guide
- Gourmet dining and an excellent cellar
For leisure and pleasure
- Highly experienced guides and trackers
- Wide variety of spectacular safaris, drives, walks and adventures
- Cultural tours to local African village, medicine man and school
- Exploration of Shangaan culture and food
- Elephant sanctuary visits for rides and feeding
- Golf arranged at two nearby courses
- Spa treatments by qualified therapist
- Shop with art and curios