If it’s your first time on safari, you’ll find Beho Beho a charming mix of great game encounters, adventure and a reassuringly comfortable retreat away from the hot action.
If you’re an experienced safarista, you’ll quickly realise that Beho Beho represents some kind of ultimate. A cool, quiet haven in which to unwind after a day spent in a safari vehicle, chasing big game across one of the largest reserves in the world. A delightful respite from bush tracking in the tropical sun. A perfect place to lean back on a lofty veranda overlooking an endless forest, sip a cocktail and contemplate the events of the day as the sun slowly falls out of the sky.
Beho Beho, at a glance
- Cool, hillside setting close to the Beho Beho River
- Easy access to riverine forests, miombo woodland, plains and lakes Tangalala and Mwanze
- Eight stone and thatched bandas with double bedrooms and sitting areas, en suites and two verandas
- Excellent cuisine with an emphasis on locally grown produce and fish
For leisure and pleasure
- Special focus on guided walking safaris with breakfast and brunch stops
- Game drives arranged to suit you
- Boat safaris to the crocs and hippos of Lake Tagalala
- Game spotting with elephants, giraffe, waterbuck and hyenas migrating through the camp
- Variety of guides expert in different activities