Both Chem Chem and Little Chem Chem provide you with a luxurious safari experience, on the shores of Lake Manyara.
Make a place for Chem Chem on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Tanzania and you will be treated to two destinations, that represent the best of both worlds. At one – Chem Chem Lodge - you can watch wildlife from an expansive viewing deck, relax in a pool shaded by age-old acacia or be totally pampered in an elegant spa.
At Little Chem Chem you will find yourself at one with the animals. Lion will roam close to your camp at night. During the day you can embark on photographic safaris to ‘shoot’ game in close up. You can track animal spoor with an expert guide, become involved in anti-poaching measures or take balloon flights over the bush.
The best of both worlds? Definitely.
Chem Chem, at a glance
- Luxurious lodge and rustic camp set between Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara
- Chem Chem Lodge features a choice of eight superb, tent-style suites with modern facilities yet offering a vintage-style safari experience
- Full service, gourmet restaurant and luxurious lounge
- Little Chem Chem accommodates just 10 guests in five open-to-nature tents with en suite bathrooms, vanity and dressing areas and private fire pits
For leisure and pleasure
- Lodge offers an irresistible swimming pool and Chem Chem Amani Spa with a range of pampering treatments to ensure utter relaxation
- Eagle nest viewing tower overlooking Lake Manyara National Park Observation deck with horizon-wide views over Lake Manyara
- Well stocked bar, library, boutique shop and two outdoor fireplaces
- Little Chem Chem specialises in day and night games drives, photographic safaris and animal tracking, anti-poaching activities and hot air balloon trips