You’ll find Jabali Ridge perched high on a kopje, looking out over a vast and dramatic landscape studded with groves of baobabs and rocky outcrops.
The recently opened Jabali Ridge enjoys a fantastic location at the heart of Ruaha National Park, so you can expect immediate access to prime wildlife areas. The property sits close to the Mwagusi River, a magnet for the region’s wildlife with lions, leopards, elephant and buffalo frequently spotted. Activities include day and night game drives, as well as riveting walking safaris led by expert guides who will share their extensive knowledge of the region as you go along.
Influenced by the natural beauty of its environment, the design of the camp features large, open spaces in the main areas whilst granite boulders provide an element of privacy. In between activities in the park you can cool off in the infinity pool or receive a relaxing treatment at the spa. There are eight elegant suites to choose from, each with its own private outdoor deck offering stunning views and the opportunity to unwind.
Jabali Ridge, at a glance
- New luxury safari camp opened in Tanzania’s Ruaha National Park
- Situated in a prime wildlife viewing spot close to the Mwagusi River
- Choice of eight suites nestled amongst rocky boulders and one private house
- Exceptional views all the way to the river
- King sized beds, private decks and fully equipped bathrooms with rain showers and flushing toilets
- Enjoy delicious homemade meals, ranging from breakfast picnics to gourmet-style dinners
- Superb guiding
- An Asilia Africa property
For leisure and pleasure
- Twice daily game drives in search of lion, leopard, cheetah, kudu, elephant, impala, giraffe, antelope, African wild dog and more
- Night drives in search of elusive nocturnal creatures
- Go on a walking safari for an immersive wilderness experience
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in the infinity pool
- Indulge in a treatment at the spa