A small tented camp that offers you all the freedom and vastness of endless grasslands, phenomenal skies, huge herds of game and the chance to meet the Masai.
Loliondo is a region on the border of the UNESCO-protected National Park. So it can offer you an unrivalled opportunity to feel the freedom of real Africa, beyond the park rules. You can walk into the bush, accompanied by Masai tribesmen, and picnic virtually anywhere you want. You can gaze at the enigmatic Gol Hills or watch the great migration’s calving season. You can choose your spot for sundowners and, by making Nduara part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Tanzania, you can shape your safari into the adventure you’ve always wanted.
You can also relax. Nduara is laid back. It has purpose-designed yurt-style lounge and dining rooms that invite the great outdoors in, and Meru sleeping tents that are simple yet supremely comfortable.
Nduara, at a glance
- Tiny, nomadic tented camp, seasonally located on the plains of Southern Loliondo
- Small number of Meru-style tents giving the sensation of sleeping at one with nature
- En suite bathrooms and eco-flush toilets, plus bucket safari showers
- Decorated with bright, local textiles and the warm textures of sheepskin and leather
- Comfortable, romantic, tented beds
- Yurt-inspired lounge and dining tent serving hearty safari food
For leisure and pleasure
- Early morning and late evening game drives, both on and off road - free of the limitations inside the National Park
- Bush rambles with experienced and extremely knowledgeable Masai guides
- Game spotting on open plains and mountain ranges
- Wild walking within Loliondo
- Masai association, including traditional ‘orpul’ goat ceremony sharing the local blood and milk drink