If you believe holidays should be devoted to pleasure - and who could argue with that? - then the simple pleasure to be enjoyed at Pongwe will prove entirely your satisfaction.
The white beach, shaded by palms that curve out to embrace the sea. The topaz white waters of a bay protected by a coral reef. A magical undersea world. Staff who understand the leisure does indeed equal pleasure. A chef who prepares the most exquisite fresh seafood dishes. The freedom to roam by traditional dhow, private car or scooter.
Complete holiday satisfaction.
Pongwe Beach Hotel, at a glance
- Gorgeous, bay-side setting on the edge of Zanzibar's east coast
- Just 16 thatched cottages with private verandas, overlooking the sea
- En suites and Moroccan style showers
- Chef prepared meals using local produce and fresh seafood
- Beautiful tropical gardens
For leisure and pleasure
- Large swimming pool
- 24 hour reception service and attentive service
- Diving and snorkelling on a reef nearby Mnemba Atoll
- Traditional dhow for driving and game fishing expeditions
- Jeep and scooter hire for island exploration