A worthy addition to any journey through southern Africa, the romantic Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel offers you a tranquil stay amidst the beautiful surroundings of Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve.
The falls themselves - one of the world's largest cascades with a width topping 1,700 metres - are just 15 minutes away. The hotel offers complimentary transfers to this natural wonder, as well as exciting game drives, horseback safaris and bush walks on the 4,000-hectare Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve. Up-close encounters with the Big Five await, including the extremely rare black rhino. Luxury sunset cruises, canopy tours and helicopter flights can also be arranged, whilst the specially designed Kid’s Explorer program guarantees entertainment for the whole family.
Effortlessly luxurious and oozing the elegance of a bygone era, the property’s 16 rondavel suites are kitted out in understated colonial decor with canopied king beds, elegant slipper baths, walk-in showers and private terraces. Meanwhile, fine Cape wines and seasonal dishes fusing European and African flavours are served in the chandelier-lit 1871 Stanley & Livingstone Restaurant.
Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel, at a glance
- Romantic property located on a private game reserve close to Victoria Falls
- 16 air-conditioned suites individually set amongst lush landscaped gardens
- Two sets of suites are interconnected and designed for families and larger groups
- Each suite has a canopied king-size bed with down duvets and TV lounge with complimentary snacks
- Furnished terraces for enjoying a morning coffee or peaceful dinner
- Ensuite bathrooms with slipper baths and walk-in showers
- 1871 Stanley & Livingstone Restaurant serves deliciously gourmet dishes in an elegant chandelier-lit setting
- Enjoy private dining in your suite or out on the lawns overlooking the waterhole
- Attentive service from all staff
For leisure and pleasure
- Refreshing garden swimming pool
- Just 15 minutes from the natural wonder than is the Victoria Falls, with complimentary transfers and the option for a privately guided tour
- Early morning and late afternoon safaris on the private game reserve including black rhino tracking
- Get even closer to wildlife on walking safaris and exciting horseback safaris with expert field guides
- Mack & Madi Kids’ Adventure Explorers programme offers tailor-made activities for children
- Indulge in an in-room spa treatment from a professional spa therapist
- Spend some time in the nearby rural community of Woodlands to experience the day-to-day life of the villagers
- Luxury sunset cruises on the Zambezi River, as well as white-water rafting, fishing and canoeing