A serene and sleek eco-resort offering mesmerising coastal scenery, open-plan villas and a fabulous location on the tropical island of Koh Russey.
More than just a place of relaxation, a stay at the Koh Russey Villas & Resort is a chance to escape the bustle of daily life, reconnect with nature and experience true island luxury. Otherwise known as Bamboo Island, Koh Russey sits in the Koh Rong Archipelago and has been dubbed the “jewel by the sea” thanks to its lush tropical forest and white sand beaches. The resort’s Leisure Concierge Team are on hand to help you discover the region’s hidden treasures with scuba diving excursions, temple visits, horseback tours and trips to local fishing villages.
Set in the verdant foliage, the generously sized villas feature chic, minimalistic interiors and sliding glass doors that open onto gorgeous views across the bay’s emerald waters. What’s more, you’ll have your own pool and garden to enjoy. Other facilities include an outdoor cinema, spa, yoga studio and dazzling beachfront infinity pool.
Koh Russey Villas & Resort, at a glance
- Captivating eco-resort on the island of Koh Russey on the Cambodian Riviera
- Sleek accommodation encompassing 63 villas and pavilions
- Each is beautifully appointed and features a private pool and light, bright interiors
- Enjoy delicious international and local cuisine at the restaurant, or lighter fare at the Beachside Grill
- Sunset Bar for cocktails complemented by glittering bay views
- Regular shuttle boats to the mainland
For leisure and pleasure
- Beachfront infinity pool and bar
- 24 hour fully equipped gym with a private yoga/tai chi room
- Spa Alila with five double treatment rooms and an extensive menu of treatments including massages, facials and body scrubs
- Outdoor cinema
- Excursions to Angkor Wat, Bangkok and Phnom Penh.
- An array of water sports including windsurfing, sailing, deep sea fishing, kayaking and snorkelling