An adult-exclusive property, An Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay is a genuine retreat from the bustle and noise of daily life. Here you can indulge in total relaxation, or fill your days with fun, in a beautiful natural setting.
Nestled on a jungle-clad island with clear waters and golden sands at its doorstep, Am Lam Retreats Ninh Van Bay feels at one with nature. Guests have a choice of 34 luxuriously fitted villas – each its own private hideaway with either jungle, lagoon or beach views. The rooms are contemporary yet natural in design, with the welcome addition of private plunge pools, verandas and personal butler services.
Purposely designed for adults and honeymooners, An Lam Ninh Van Bay is a place to really get away from it all and soak in the serenity of nature. That said, those who want to get active and explore the area are also well catered for. You can go scuba diving, experience local life at a traditional market, or hop on a motorbike to explore the surrounding countryside with its stunning emerald green paddy fields. And how better to end the day then on your own private boat; drifting peacefully through the bay as the sun sets over the mountains.
An Lam Retreat, at a glance
- Luxury retreat with a jungle island setting in Nha Trang
- 34 well-appointed and spacious timber villas with verandas
- Either one king bed or two queen beds
- Treetop Pool Villas feature private plunge pools and stunning bay views
- Beach Pool Villas are on the beach and have outdoor swimming pools
- Personal butler service
- Stylish restaurant serving fresh seafood and authentic Vietnamese cuisine
- Daily complimentary shuttle service to Nha Trang city
- Adult-exclusive property for most of the year
For leisure and pleasure
- Exciting boat trips to the islands surrounding Ninh Van Bay
- Make use of the resort’s water sports equipment for excellent snorkelling, scuba diving and fishing
- Explore the surrounding countryside with its beautiful mountain scenery on foot or bike
- Visit local markets
- Enjoy a cooking class
- Go trekking in the jungle and visit waterfalls
- Visit local mud baths and hot springs
- Jungle spa, sauna and gym on site