There’s so much to see, do and explore in Australia – especially in Queensland – that it’s important to remember to relax and build in some real down time, down under.
Queensland’s Sunshine Coast has some of the best beaches in Australia. But away from the coast, Queensland offers some even more chilled out spots. Idyllic places to put your feet up in a hammock and listen to the sounds of the rainforest.
Perfectly situated in the untouched rainforest of the Sunshine Coast hinterland, the Narrows Escape is rightly named. Here you can ensconce yourself in a world of log fires, gourmet food and total relaxation. All in all, an unforgettable break in your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Australia.
Narrows Escape, at a glance
- Luxurious resort in the heart of the natural landscape of Montville
- Just six pavilions standing on platforms amidst pristine rainforest
- Crafted in wood to merge with the forest
- Raised terraces with double hammocks and superb views into the treetops
- Large bedrooms with sitting areas plus cosy log fires
- En suite bathrooms with double-sized spa baths
- Fully equipped kitchens and barbeque areas
- Movie libraries and entertainment centres
- Breakfast and barbeque hampers available
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting salt water swimming pool
- Pampering and massage in your pavilion
- Guided walks through the towering rainforest
- Wide menu of tantalising restaurants, grills, cafés and vineyards within easy reach
- Explore the Maleny Platypus Trail
- Visits to Eumundi and regional markets to shop for local artwork, jewellery and a wealth of fresh produce
- Art galleries, chocolate emporium, opal factory and antique shops
- Horse riding along the beach at Noosa North Shore
- Australia Zoo is just a short distance away