Sitting adjacent to the picturesque Yarra River, this beautifully restored Victorian mansion is nestled amongst landscaped gardens dating all the way back to 1854.
The historic Chateau Yering is an exceptionally elegant hotel with period fittings throughout in addition to wonderful accommodation, service and dining. The lounges are decorated with beautiful paintings and antiques, whilst the two restaurants offer fantastic local produce complemented by Yarra Valley wines from the historic cellar built in 1840.
The 32 luxurious suites each have their own charm and are individually decorated with antiques and fine furnishings. All feature either a balcony or veranda, the majority of which boast beautiful garden and valley views. Stable Suites, located in the historic stable block, offer a cosy open log fireplace, antique four-poster bed, large spa bath and a patio overlooking the garden, whilst the large Yering Suite has its own private staircase leading to a spacious sitting room.
Chateau Yering, at a glance
- Grand, five-star hotel with gorgeous, sweeping views over the Yarra Valley
- Set on a historic 250-acre estate
- 32 individually and lavishly decorated suites with marble bathrooms
- All come with a private balcony or veranda, views and antique furniture
- Plush king sized beds
- Enjoy dining at the award-winning Eleonore’s Restaurant
- Sweetwater Café and guest cocktail bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Catch up on some reading in the beautiful library with its warming open fireplace
- Relax or socialise in the comfortable guest lounges
- Enjoy private dining in the elegant Chinese Room
- Indulge in a massage, facial or other treatment in the Beauty Room
- Chill out by the outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis court and lawn sports including petanque and croquet
- Stroll through the picturesque landscaped gardens
- Within reach of over 90 vineyards and wineries