As you walk around Cathedral Square you’ll understand why it is widely regarded as one of the most significant heritage precincts in the whole of Western Australia. The buildings are on a grand scale, with proportions that reflect the fine architecture of the colonial period. And, as you approach your hotel, you’ll have the sense that you are about to enter somewhere rather special.
COMO The Treasury gives your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Australia a special resonance. It has a regal façade that gives you the sense that you’re staying in a landmark – a fine state building – and it’s a sensation that continues inside. High ceilings, stone staircase, porticos and large windows flooding natural light greet you, whilst The Treasury’s rooms and suites offer every modern luxury.
COMO The Treasury, at a glance
- Contemporary luxury hotel set in prestigious state buildings in the historic heart of Perth
- Choice of 48 stylish rooms with designer décor complementing the period architecture
- Most feature over-sized windows and balconies with views over Perth’s historic centre
- Custom-made twin or king-sized beds
- En suite bathrooms with stone floors, oval baths and walk-in showers
- High ceilings and period cornicing
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Fine cuisine served in two restaurants, plus an elegant bar
For leisure and pleasure
- 20 metre indoor swimming pool
- COMO Shambhala Urban Escape Spa offering a holistic range of wellness therapies in sophisticated surroundings
- Standing on the corner of St Georges Terrace and Barrack Street – the perfect situation for exploring the major sights, shops, restaurants, bars, cultural and tourist opportunities of downtown Perth
- Quiet lounge and library