Sydney is home to some of the most iconic sights in Australia. So it makes sense to stay in a landmark hotel, within easy reach of all of them.
Sydney Harbour and its world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge. The architectural masterpiece that is surely the most recognisable opera house in the world. The bustling nightlife and the sophisticated shops and restaurants of The Rocks district. The attractions of Darling Harbour with its scenic waterfront. Circular Quay with its fashion studios, art galleries, outdoor cafés and historic pubs. They’re all good reasons for staying in Sydney whilst you’re taking a luxury, tailor-made holiday to Australia.
But why waste valuable sight-seeing time travelling when you could be staying in amongst it all? The Amora Hotel doesn’t just offer you the perfect, central business district setting for your stay, it also presents you with fine dining, spacious rooms with direct views over Wynyard Park, Jamison Street and the photogenic Sydney skyline.
Amora Hotel Jamison, at a glance
- Award-winning, five star hotel in one of Sydney’s most prestigious areas
- Choice of 415 stylish guest rooms – all refurbished to the most contemporary standards
- Rooms are arranged over floors from the 4th to the 21st giving fine views over Jamison Street or the city skyline
- Suites typically feature bedrooms with king-size beds, glamorous en suite bathrooms, separate sitting rooms and glorious views over Wynyard Park
- Jamison Club rooms have access to the benefits of the club including evening cocktails
- Gallery Restaurant serving a wide range of expertly prepared dishes, many with a Spanish twist
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Dedicated relaxation zone that includes the Amora Day Spa, with its wide menu of relaxing, rejuvenating and restorative programmes
- Fitness centre with gym
- Sauna and steam room
- Perfect setting for enjoying the amenities of Sydney’s central business district
- Less than 10 minutes’ walk from the famous Circular Quay
- Easy access to the shops, bars, restaurants and sizzling nightlife of The Rocks district
- Close to Wynyard station, putting you in touch with the whole city