‘Life on the Rocks’ doesn’t sound that great. Until you realise that these ‘Rocks’ are Sydney’s harbour-side area. And ‘life’ means staying at the Four Seasons.
From the balcony of your suite you can take in the ever-changing vista of Sydney’s world-famous harbour as you sip your early morning coffee and plan your day – or your sun-downer while you think about the evening to come. The quaint boats, wharves and the iconic Opera House make a great backdrop to your musings. Then its time for action. The Four Seasons is ideally placed in Sydney’s most desirable area, to help you take in the sights, the harbour, the shops and markets. Not to mention the theatres, galleries, Opera House, bridge, restaurants and bars of this most vivacious of cities. And then there’s the Four Seasons itself. An amazing spa, no less than two destination restaurants, the Grain Bar and an unrivalled reputation for offering guest the ultimate in contemporary luxury.
Four Seasons, at a glance
- Wonderful, harbour-side setting in one of Sydney’s prime areas
- Choice of 531 superbly-appointed guest rooms with harbour or stunning city views
- Range of Executive, Deluxe, Royal and Presidential suites with commanding views
- Suites typically include marble bathrooms, living rooms with sitting areas, balconies overlooking the Opera House, flat screens and expresso machines
- Two restaurants and a bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Sydney’s largest, heated, outdoor, hotel swimming pool
- Beside the Cabana restaurant
- Exquisite spa with massages, wellness treatments and salon services
- City tours including guided excursions to the summit of Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Access to 37 local beaches including Bondi, and Sydney Aquarium