An upscale, all-suite hotel with sensational views over Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and dazzling CBD skyline.
The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney has an unrivalled central location adjacent to The Rocks and within walking distance of some of the city’s most iconic attractions including the Opera House, Botanical Gardens and Sydney Harbour Bridge. A nearby ferry terminal offers access to the city’s finest beaches. Guests are accommodated in a series of smart, apartment-style suites, all well equipped with full kitchens, dining areas, marble bathrooms and premium amenities.
The best place to soak up the breathtaking Sydney Harbour views are from the sun deck on the 24th floor, but you’ll also find a fabulous sunken Roman-style indoor pool in addition to a spa, sauna and sparkling city-view gym. Located on the mezzanine level, the Quartier Bistro & Bar provides a warm and relaxing atmosphere in which to dine on contemporary French cuisine, with a focus on quality Australian ingredients.
The Sebel Quay West Suites Sydney, at a glance
- Smart and sophisticated all-suite hotel in Sydney’s historic The Rocks neighbourhood
- Central location just a stone’s throw away from all the major sights
- Choice of one and two-bedroom apartment-style suites, plus a three-bedroom Penthouse
- All boast contemporary furnishings, full kitchens, granite bathrooms and separate lounge and dining areas
- Sensational Sydney Harbour views from the sundeck
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the elegant Quartier Bistro & Bar which serves seasonal European cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Just minutes from a ferry terminal gateway to Sydney’s finest beaches
- Explore nearby attractions such as the Sydney Harbour and Botanical Gardens
- Catch a performance at the Opera House
- Take a dip in the gorgeous Roman-style indoor swimming pool
- Unwind in the sauna and spa
- An impressive city-view gym fully equipped with machines and free weights
- Friendly, round the clock service