An upscale, all-suite hotel with sensational views over Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and dazzling CBD skyline.
Surrounded by the majesty of Jasper National Park in Canada’s Alberta province, the lodge’s cosy guestrooms and luxurious self-contained cabins provide the perfect base for a Rocky Mountain getaway. Full of homely comforts with a traditional log cabin design, the property enjoys a wide range of facilities including a first-class spa and its very own 18-hole championship golf course.
In both summer and winter, you’ll have an abundance of outdoor activities right on your doorstep, from canoeing on Lac Beauvert to picturesque walking trails, horseback riding, snowmobiling and tobogganing. You’ll even have the chance to view the mystical Northern Lights. After a full day of adventure, make full use of the Health Club with its heated outdoor pool, hot tub and Finnish-style sauna. At Fairmont Jasper, you’ll also be offered a wide choice of restaurants and bars offering everything from Italian classics to wild game and local seafood.
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, at a glance
- Upscale 700-acre lodge set on the shores of pristine Beauvert Lake in the heart of the Canadian Rockies
- Surrounded by the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jasper National Park
- Over 400 beautifully appointed guestrooms and 13 signature self-contained cabins
- Some rooms feature bright, modern interiors whilst others are more rustic with fireplaces and wood-burning stoves
- Eight on-site restaurants catering to a variety of palates
- Majestic views of the surrounding mountains, lakes and dense forest
- 10 minute shuttle to and from the centre of Jasper
For leisure and pleasure
- Winter activities include snowmobiling, skiing, tobogganing, dog sledding and skating on the frozen lake
- Summer activities include walking trails, mountain biking, wildlife watching, fishing, canoeing and horseback riding
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Boat house with canoes, paddle boards and kayaks
- Witness the Northern Lights
- Home to one of the finest spas in the country
- Heated outdoor lakefront pool
- Children are well catered for with a host of activities ranging from golf to giant board games