Directly opposite you is the gorgeous Catseye Beach. Your balcony affords you eye-stretching panoramas over the ocean. But even more spectacular views await beneath the surface of the sea.
With a range of accommodation beginning with reef rooms large enough for families and culminating in a two storey presidential suite with space for six, the aptly named Reef View Hotel is virtually a must on any luxury, tailor-made holiday to Australia. Especially if the Great Barrier Reef is high on your tick list.
The Reef View enjoys an eminent setting on Hamilton Island, in the heart of the Whitsundays, so the vivid coral formations of the Great Barrier Reef, with its hundreds of different species of fish and exotic marine creatures, are on your doorstep. You can expect to see turtles cruising through the crystal waters, as well as impassive manta rays, playful dolphins and hulking whales. Even after dark, the reef is spectacular.
Reef View Hotel, at a glance
- Excellent resort close to Catseye Beach and the amenities of Hamilton Island
- Overlooking the Coral Sea
- Wide choice of accommodation including rooms, family rooms and suites
- All rooms have private balconies with stunning views of the extensive topical gardens or the ocean
- Terrace suites have one or two bedrooms
- Presidential suite is arranged over two storeys and sleeps up to six guests in utter luxury
- Elegant restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner on a beautiful terrace beside the pool
For leisure and pleasure
- Stunning, 35 metre swimming pool
- Access to Spa Wumurdaylin and Island Hair & Beauty plus nearby fitness centre
- Unrivalled diving and snorkelling over the reef
- Scenic flights over Hamilton Island and the Whitsundays by seaplane or helicopter
- ReefSleep experience lets you explore the reef after dark
- Huge range of water activities
- On-the-island adventures and nature and wildlife expeditions
- Trips to famous Whitehaven Beach