To judge a hotel by its carpets may seem a little eccentric. But these floor coverings have been individually designed by Michelle Deery to set the mood of each room, and they’re crafted in 100% pure New Zealand wool. So you have a sensation of rich, indulgent luxury.
It’s a feeling that is continued in every detail of the Hotel DeBrett. Make this remarkable place part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to New Zealand and you will have found the ideal base for enjoying all the attractions of downtown Auckland. You will also ‘come home’ to a chic bedroom and designer en suite bathroom, a kitchen-style restaurant serving impeccable fusion food and a choice of bars that are, in themselves, noted meeting points for Auckland’s fashionable and famous.
Hotel DeBrett, at a glance
- Luxury, boutique hotel situated at the heart of downtown Auckland
- Choice of 25 stylishly reinterpreted guest rooms and suites
- Individually designed with eclectic range of furnishings and luxurious wool carpets
- Chic en suite bathrooms
- Courtyard or city views
- New Zealand art and artefacts
- Superb fusion food served in the revered DeBretts Kitchen, plus Housebar and Cornerbar offering craft beers and boutique wines
For leisure and pleasure
- Glass-roofed atrium and courtyard
- Auckland’s premier meeting place and the perfect base for exploring the city
- Poised between the fashionable High Street and Shortland Street’s commercial district
- Shops, restaurants, happening bars, galleries, theatre, sight-seeing opportunities, tours and city attractions are all just a few minutes away