Gushing geysers hurling steam and water skywards. Volcanoes, glaciers and ice formations.
Beaches where you can dig your own thermally-heated hot tub in the sand. Lakes that perfectly mirror mighty mountains in their still waters. Boutique wineries and Art Deco cities. Whale watching and swimming with dolphins or seals. Landscapes that became film sets in the Lord of the Rings. Heli-hiking and scenic flights that land you in active volcano craters. Towns where you can go bungie jumping and white water rafting. New Zealand is so full of wonder and possibilities that the urge to investigate it at your own pace is irresistible.
And one of the most satisfying ways to do that is in your own motorhome. Come and go as you please. Stop wherever you like. Wander off the beaten track on a whim. Motorhomes do set you free, and Maui motorhomes let you do it in style. Sleeping between two and six people, a Maui campervan comes fully equipped and includes features developed specifically to add to your experience. Enough space and storage – even for families – for example. Exterior awnings, proper kitchens, fridge freezers, hot and cold water on tap and thoughtful details like reading spotlights. And even – depending which model you choose – an exterior, pull-out barbecue. Perfect for exploring New Zealand, your way.
Since the demand for motorhomes outstrips supply between mid-December and March, we strongly recommend booking as far in advance as possible. Please contact one of our consultants if you would like further information.
Maui Motorhomes, at a glance
- Ultima: Sleeps up to 2, with exterior slide out BBQ and large rear storage area
- Ultima Plus: Sleeps up to 2, Automatic
- Beach Campervan: Sleeps up to 4, with front swivel seats, exterior awning and large sized rear bed
- Cascade Campervan: Sleeps up to 4, new to the Maui fleet with an innnovative bed design
- Sunset Campervan: Sleeps up to 6, with reading spotlights and internal walk through access
- River Campervan: Sleeps up to 6, with exterior awning and external storage locker
- Not Ideal