Fiji is on the other side of the world. And the gorgeous sunshine, topaz lagoons, fine sand and laid back atmosphere are a million miles from life in the UK.
Choose the Outrigger on the Lagoon, on Fiji’s main island, and you will soon find yourself falling under the spell of ‘Fiji time’.
That means lazing on a beautiful beach, swimming in sun-warmed waters, talking to passers-by, dining on sea-fresh specialities…and taking all day long to do it.
Outrigger on the Lagoon, at a glance
- Exclusive, five star resort on premier Fijian island – Viti Levu
- Set in 40 acres of swaying palms and tropical gardens
- Choice of 207 deluxe guestrooms and spacious suites, plus 47 bures – Fijian-style thatched bungalows
- Most have irresistible ocean panoramas or charming garden views
- Traditionally decorated, high ceilings
- Superb balconies or terraces
- Bures can accommodate up to two adults and two children or three adults and have terraces with hammocks
- Butler and maid service
- Ivi, Vale Ni Kana and Sundowners Bar & Grill restaurants offer a range of options
- Choice of lounges, bars, café and in-room dining.
For leisure and pleasure
- Lagoon swimming pool and lap pool with sun decks, bistro and banqueting pavilion
- Bebe Spa with hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, massage and signature treatments in a hilltop setting
- Diving to a fabulous underwater world plus PADI-certified lessons and equipment hire
- Authentic Fijian Fire Walking ceremony
- Lovo traditional Fijian banquet
- Meke dancing and musical performances
- Local handicraft demonstrations
- Golf academy and training with 230 metre driving range, bunkers and putting green
- Great shopping for jewellery and crystals, handicrafts and artefacts, souvenirs, swim and resort wear