Home to the largest overwater bungalows in French Polynesia, The St. Regis Bora Bora is the ultimate in romance, luxury and elegance.
Edged by powdery sands and a crystal-clear lagoon, The St. Regis Bora Bora occupies a fabulous 44-acre 'motu' with magnificent views of the iconic Mt. Otemanu. The resort features both overwater and land villas, all vast in size and tastefully decorated with exotic woods and marble. With features that range from plunge pools and Jacuzzis to outdoor showers, private gardens and direct beach access, you’ll be sure to find your ideal sanctuary.
The main swimming pool has a swim-up bar, a romantic adults-only pool has private daybeds whilst sports enthusiasts can enjoy tennis, diving, fishing or snorkelling. Set on its own private island in the resort’s fish-filled ‘Lagoonarium’, the Iridium Spa delivers soothing Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments. Boasting four outstanding restaurants, which deliver everything from modernised French Polynesian fare to authentic Italian dishes, dining at the St. Regis Bora Bora is always a satisfying experience. Suspended over the blue waters with inspiring views of Mt. Otemanu, the Asian-fusion Lagoon by Jean-Georges restaurant is the highlight.
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, at a glance
- Luxury St. Regis resort spanning 44 acres with magnificent views of Mt. Otemanu
- Choice of 90 luxurious and expansive overwater and land villas
- Tropical-inspired decor featuring local wood, hand-woven fabrics and regional art
- Unparalleled St. Regis Butler Service
- Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges is suspended over water and features breathtaking views of Mount Otemanu
- The Bam Boo Restaurant celebrates the bold yet delicate flavours of Asia
- Aparima is the resort’s poolside bar, complete with seating for 10 in the water
- Te Pahu, the resort’s open-air restaurant, serves a contemporary menu infused with Polynesian traditions and features an open kitchen and beachside dining
- Savour the taste of Italy at Far Niente Ristorante
For leisure and pleasure
- Three pristine beaches, two swimming pools and a private ‘Lagoonarium’ filled with tropical fish
- Complimentary onsite water sports include stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking
- Offsite adventures include scuba diving, snorkelling, reef fishing and deep-sea fishing
- Shark and ray tours
- Tennis, volleyball and a state-of-the-art fitness centre
- Extensive world-class spa on a private island offers a choice of Polynesian and Asian Touch treatments
- Bicycles available for exploring the 17-hectare resort
- Kids Club