You’ll find this resort set amidst the gorgeous beaches, rugged cliffs and rich flora of Anglesea, a charming seaside town and gateway to the delights of Australia’s celebrated Great Ocean Road.
Accommodation is light, spacious and well-appointed, ranging from studio and spa suites to one and two-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and large living areas. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, fully equipped gym, elegant day spa and floodlit tennis court. You can dine at the resort or choose to explore the exceptional food and wine options in the surrounding area, including the exquisite Brae Restaurant which ranks amongst the best in the country.
Away from the resort you’ll find wide sandy beaches, fantastic wineries and strawberry picking farms to discover, as well as unmissable Great Ocean Road attractions like the remarkable Twelve Apostles. You can visit nearby art studios or explore scenic coastal trails, including the 44km Surf Coast Walk which takes in the cliffs of Bells Beach, the Bass Strait and lush eucalyptus forests. Why not visit the Anglesea Golf Course where you’ll be met by hundreds of wild kangaroos!
Great Ocean Road Resort, at a glance
- 4-star resort with a superb location in Anglesea along the Great Ocean Road
- Choice of contemporary suites and apartments, all of which have a kitchen/kitchenette, bathroom and furnished outdoor area
- All rooms have air conditioning, Wi-Fi, a television, telephone, fridge, microwave and tea and coffee facilities
- Family friendly with great facilities for children including a trampoline playground, kids pool and outdoor games area
- Coast Restaurant and bar serving locally sourced, seasonal dishes
- Just a 90 minute drive from Melbourne
For leisure and pleasure
- Enjoy the resort’s indoor heated swimming pool, gym and tennis court
- Relax with a treatment at the Lux Spa
- The beaches in and around Anglesea are amongst the best on the Great Ocean Road – ideal for swimming or learning to surf
- Two hours’ drive from the Twelve Apostles
- Canoeing and paddle boarding on the Anglesea River
- Experience the world's oldest living culture at the Narana Aboriginal Culture Centre
- Observe the art of chocolate making at the Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery