A small, intimate hotel in the heart of New Zealand’s Christchurch precinct, the Orari B&B offers its guests modern comforts whilst retaining a traditional style and elegance.
In Christchurch – New Zealand’s picturesque “Garden City” – you’ll find ten stylish and spacious suites nestled within a beautiful Victorian heritage building. The Orari B&B was originally built in the 1890s, but it has since been wonderfully restored and refurbished to include all the modern amenities of home. Guest rooms come complete with electric blankets, quality bedding and heated towel rails, whilst meals are enjoyed in Orari’s polished dining room.
As a guest, you’ll be perfectly positioned to explore the attractions of Christchurch and the scenic treasures of the South Island beyond. You won’t have to walk far to find the Canterbury Museum, Re:Start Mall and Botanic Gardens, as well as numerous leafy avenues and public parks to stroll along. If you love the theatre, why not book ahead to catch a concert, musical or ballet at the wonderful Isaac’s Theatre Royal just minutes from your hotel.
Orari B&B, at a glance
- Grade 2-listed heritage building centrally located in Christchurch
- 10 beautifully appointed suites with ensuite & private bathrooms
- King and queen-sized beds
- Private guests lounge and dining room
- Laundry facilities and luggage elevator for upstairs rooms
- Free on-site parking
For leisure and pleasure
- Complimentary glass of wine in the evening
- Within walking distance of Botanic Gardens, museum, Hagley Park, cafes, quality restaurants and bars
- The hotel can make a reservation for you at Fiddlesticks restaurant – one of the best in Christchurch and within steps from the hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast each morning, along with cooked bacon and eggs
- Wonderfully restored Isaac’s Theatre Royal just a 10-minute walk from Orari