Set on the small and stunning Hayman Island, this idyllic resort is renowned for its service, elegant accommodation and, perhaps most of all, its fabulous location on the very edge of the Great Barrier Reef.
The clear waters surrounding the island are home to a kaleidoscopic array of tropical fish, providing dazzling snorkelling and diving directly off the beach. Other activities include swimming, catamaran sailing and windsurfing, whilst wildlife and hiking tours await you back on dry land. For something truly spectacular, and a chance to see the islands from a different perspective, opt for a seaplane or helicopter tour. Boasting both a Kids and Teens Club, the resort ensures guests of all ages have an exciting and memorable experience of Hayman Island.
While offering plenty for the active guest, the resort also caters towards those who simply wish to relax with refreshing swimming pools, wonderfully secluded beaches and a tranquil spa where treatments are inspired by the lush surroundings. Recently refurbished, accommodation comes in the form of 160 light, spacious and elegantly furnished rooms, suites, villas and penthouses. All of which have either a private terrace or balcony.
Hayman Island Resort, at a glance
- Exclusive luxury resort on Hayman Island, the northernmost island in the Whitsundays
- Set on a spotless two-kilometre stretch of beach
- Spectacularly close to the Great Barrier Reef
- Collection of 160 beautiful guestrooms, suites, villas and penthouses, all recently refurbished
- Large bedrooms and living areas
- Marble-lined bathrooms with soaking tubs
- Restaurants and bars offering a variety of both local and international cuisine, in addition to private dining and cabana service
- Stunning views across the Coral Sea
For leisure and pleasure
- Hayman Spa offering both traditional and modern treatments
- Fantastic swimming pools including the famed Hayman Spa
- Nature-based activities such as hiking trips and wildlife tours
- Outstanding snorkelling and diving on the Great Barrier Reef
- Catamaran sailing, windsurfing and swimming from the resort’s beach
- Seaplane and helicopter tours
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Floodlit tennis courts, gold, basketball & squash courts
- Yoga and Pilates
- Kids Club and Teens Club
- Browse the gift shop and boutique