The Langham presents you with magnificent views – wherever you look. From the splendid panorama of Melbourne’s skyline to the views of the Yarra River from your suite.
Even walking into the lobby presents you with an eye-pleasing view. Following the Art Deco period in style, the grand staircase, marbled floors and geometric columns are impressive to say the least.
But classic design isn’t the only reason for specifying The Langham as part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Australia. This hotel puts you at the heart of one of the city’s most dynamic areas. The Southbank Promenade buzzes with stylish restaurants, bars and cultural possibilities; perfect for exploring Melbourne during the day, and catching the city’s nightlife in the evening.
And if you want to simply stay in and chill out, The Langham’s spa offers holistic wellness programmes, whilst the hotel’s dining options include food cooked in front of you at a dedicated cooking station.
The Langham, at a glance
- Luxurious, Art Deco-style hotel in the heart of Melbourne’s most exciting area
- Choice of 388 stylishly appointed rooms and suites with sweeping panoramas over the Yarra River or the city skyline
- Classic and river rooms feature great views, marbled en suites
- Many rooms have private balconies or expansive terraces
- Suites have stunning views and separate living rooms
- Apartment has a fully equipped kitchen
- Restaurant with interactive cooking, plus afternoon tea and the famous Aria Bar serving cocktails
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting, 15 metre indoor swimming pool, bathed in light
- Chuan Spa - a holistic wellness sanctuary with body treatments and massages inspired by traditional Chinese medicine
- Well equipped fitness centre with health club
- All the restaurants, sights, art galleries, street theatre, clubs and bars of Melbourne’s Southbank are at your feet
- All areas of the city are within easy reach by tram, bus, overground trains and even picturesque horse-drawn carriages