A popular haunt amongst New York’s socialites, the Baccarat is an iconic, internationally-acclaimed hotel with a coveted location in Midtown Manhattan.
Adorned throughout with thousands of custom-made crystal furnishings, the interiors of the Baccarat are simply resplendent. Expect to find a dual-sided fireplace, a wall covered in 2,000 sparkling Harcourt glasses and seven magnificent chandeliers. The building itself features a shimmering prismatic glass facade that beautifully evokes the radiance of its namesake. Steeped in Parisian glamour, the 114 lavish guestrooms and suites combine elements of 18th-century France with modern fittings and bold fabrics. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, plush four-poster beds and elegant marble bathrooms.
Inspired by the stables of Château de Versailles, the 60-foot bar is lined with dark leathers and crimson velvets. Oversized French doors open onto a landscaped terrace overlooking the Museum of Modern Art. The subterranean Spa de la Mer, with its white marble floors and calming ocean-inspired decor, is a highlight of any stay. The hotel makes for the perfect base for exploring the city, putting you within easy reach of Central Park, Times Square, the Rockefeller Centre and the high-end fashion houses of Fifth Avenue.
Baccarat Hotel, at a glance
• Dazzling, sleek 50-storey hotel in Midtown Manhattan attached to the iconic Baccarat brand
• Directly opposite the Museum of Modern Art
• Custom crystal furnishings and chandeliers adorn the hotel’s interiors
• A platinum, ivory and champagne-hued colour palette
• 114 luxuriously appointed guestrooms and suites, ranging from Classic Kings to the sprawling Baccarat Suite
• White marble bathrooms, sumptuous bedding and elegant four-poster beds
• Beautifully designed Grand Salon and Bar offering cocktails, steaks and afternoon tea
• Contemporary French dining at Chevalier, headed by Michelin-starred chef Shea Gallante
• Opt to dine at La Cour, the Chef’s Table, for a special experience
For leisure and pleasure
• Sumptuous spa from the luxury skincare brand La Mer, complete with a 50-foot swimming pool
• 24-hour gym
• Browse the hotel’s specially-curated art collection
• Close to some of the city’s most famous sights including Times Square, the Rockefeller Centre and Radio City Musical Hall
• Housekeeping, concierge, valet and room service mean you won’t want for anything during your stay