Gateway to some of Belize’s most celebrated natural attractions, this inviting beachfront lodge offers an irresistible blend of adventure and relaxation.
A laidback property where sunny skies and all-embracing ocean views are the order of the day, The Lodge at Jaguar Reef is an enticing tropical escape. Set on Belize’s best beach near the Garifuna fishing village of Hopkins, the property is made up of selection of beautifully appointed cottages, suites and villas. Facilities are impressive and include a full-service spa, heated infinity pool and swim-up Tiki bar. Not to mention a fabulous over-the-water beach bar with seemingly never-ending views across the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
When you’re ready to explore, you’ll have access to a seemingly limitless menu of activities, from tours of Mayan ruins to rainforest hikes, horse riding, scuba diving, tubing and kayaking. You could even find yourself summiting the top of a mountain, visiting a bioluminescent lagoon after dark or learning how a Mayan Chocolate Bar is made at a nearby factory. Back at the resort, the chefs at The Lodge take a fresh, creative approach to authentic Belize cuisine in The Paddle House restaurant.
The Lodge at Jaguar Reef, at a glance
- Chic beachfront resort set on Belize’s beautiful Caribbean coastline near Hopkins
- Just over 12 miles from the Belize Barrier Reef
- Range of comfortable cottages, villas and suites lining the beach
- Facilities include air conditioning, iPod docks, coffee makers, private verandas with hammocks and more
- Over-the-water beach bar, the Big Dock, serves refreshing drinks alongside stunning sea views
- Dine on fresh, Belizean dishes at The Paddle House restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Heated infinity pool complete with a swim-up bar
- On-site Butterflies Spa offering a range of modern treatments
- Outstanding diving opportunities with access to Belize’s top dive sites
- Other water sports include kayaking, paddle boarding and tubing
- Enjoy rainforest hikes and climbing up nearby mountains
- Tour a nearby chocolate factory
- Experience the region’s rich Garifuna culture