Set amidst the sensational red desert landscape of Wadi Rum in southern Jordan, this exclusive camp boasts just six tented suites complete with ensuites and private decks.
The stylish Bespoke Hideaways is the perfect property for those looking to combine outdoor adventure with luxurious comfort. You’ll spend your days exploring the stunning surroundings on camel, hiking and 4x4 excursions, uncovering dramatic sandstone mountains, rocky caverns and ancient carvings along the way. Opt for a balloon or microlight flight to really appreciate the desert’s vastness.
When you return to your tastefully decorated suite you’ll be welcomed by a plush bed and ensuite bathroom with a walk-through rain shower and copper sink. The decor, whilst simple, is elegant with elements of traditional Arabic design. Purposefully positioned in order to make the most of the desert’s stunning sunsets, each suite has its own private deck where you can drink in the sweeping sands by day and starry skies by night. For dinner, you’ll enjoy authentic dishes inspired by the region in either the main Bedouin tent or al fresco.
Discovery Bedu Camp, at a glance
- Six stylish tented suites identical in size and amenities
- Four suites have king-sized beds whilst the remaining two are twin bedded (with the option to convert into a king-size)
- You can expect private decks, flushable toilets, hot-and-cold water rain showers and ensuite bathrooms
- Each suite is positioned in such a way to ensure its occupants enjoy superb sunsets
- Breakfast is served on a sandstone hill overlooking the incredible landscape
- Authentic dinners are served in the main tent or al fresco
For leisure and pleasure
- Experience the desert and its canyons, dunes and mountains on foot
- Take a camel ride and explore the desert like the locals do
- Enjoy an incredible balloon or microlight flight
- Try your hand at sandboarding
- 4x4 drives to discover ancient carvings in caves and on boulders
- Al fresco dining under the starry night sky