This boutique hideaway finds itself in a peaceful riverside spot in Siem Reap, just a short tuk-tuk ride from the mythical temples of Angkor.
Made up of just 36 guestrooms, the stylish Jaya House Riverpark has a wonderfully intimate ambience complete with verdant, spacious gardens. The staff are incredibly friendly and provide a genuine, warm service. The decor is Khmer art-deco inspired, with interiors crafted from sustainable wood and walls adorned with artwork from the Small Art School charity. Amenities include a spa, two swimming pools and a beautifully appointed restaurant where Khmer dishes are served alongside western classics.
Each guestroom is decorated in calming neutral tones and fitted with supremely comfortable beds, air-conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi. Depending on which room you choose, you will either have a balcony or terrace with direct access to the gardens and pool. Whether you want to visit nearby temples, walk through the jungle or try your hand at kayaking, the hotel offers a range of guided tours to suit a variety of interests.
Jaya House Riverpark, at a glance
• Luxurious, riverfront hotel surrounded by lush vegetation in Siem Reap
• Located within easy reach of the Angkor Wat temple complex
• 36 air-conditioned guestrooms with either a balcony or direct access to the garden and pool
• Bathrooms have showers, tubs and organic toiletries
• All-day Trorkuon Restaurant serving Khmer and international cuisine
• Terrace bar overlooking the garden
• Plastic-free hotel
For leisure and pleasure
• Complimentary tuk-tuk service
• Two swimming pools
• Small spa offering massages and a steam room
• Explore the region’s temples and jungle by bike, jeep or private car
• Tropical garden with swinging day beds