Just steps from Kelowna’s sunny beaches on the shores of Okanagan Lake, this boutique hotel delights with its private marina and close proximity to some of the best golfing in North America.
First built in 1926 by Countess Bubna as a sophisticated summer retreat, Hotel Eldorado has more than stood the test of time. Boasting four styles of accommodation, from luxury lake view suites to intimate heritage guestrooms, each room at the hotel is comfortably appointed and decked out in elegant, neutral colours. Cork flooring, custom woodwork and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lake’s scenic waters are only some of the amenities that highlight select guestrooms.
The hotel’s executive chef strives to take advantage of the Okanagan's abundance of fresh, seasonal produce at the Lakeside Dining Room. Enjoy carefully prepared AAA Angus beef selections, extensive seafood offerings and an award-winning wine list. As well as the food, one of the hotel’s defining features is its private marina. Fully equipped with kayaks, stand up paddleboards and boat rentals, it has everything you need to fully enjoy your time on the lake.
Hotel Eldorado, at a glance
- Stylish resort in Kelowna dating all the way back to 1926
- Beautifully set on the banks of the scenic Okanagan Lake
- Accommodation comprises Heritage Superior Guestrooms, Arms Guestrooms, Arms Deluxe Guestrooms and Arms Luxury Lake View Suites
- All guestrooms are fitted with cork flooring, custom furnishings, coffee makers, desks, TVs and high-speed internet
- The Arms Luxury Lake View Suites come with jetted tubs overlooking the lake, deluxe bathrooms with glass, rain head showers and kitchenettes
- Award-winning Kelowna lakeside restaurant serving meals inspired by and featuring locally sourced produce
- Hotel Eldorado Bar is perfect for socialising and casual dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Private marina with powerboats, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
- Vintage, bathhouse style indoor swimming pool
- Hot tub, steam room and fitness area
- Relax on the rooftop deck
- Close to the walking, biking and jogging trails along the Misson Creek Greenway
- Visit Rotary Beach on Okanagan Lake
- Enjoy wine tours
- Try parasailing
- Fly boarding rentals
- Within reach of some of the country’s finest golf courses