With a splendid setting on the tranquil bay of Anse des Cayes, eco-friendly Hotel Manypany epitomises the carefree, tropical glamour that is St. Barth’s.
A wild and empty beach stretches out from the foot of the resort towards glimmering Caribbean waters beyond, an undisturbed spot hidden from onlookers by a rocky peak. By heating its water with solar panels, keeping its housekeeping chemical-free and offering electric cars for rent, Hotel Manapany strives to leave as little impact on its environment as possible. The restaurant sources its ingredients from local suppliers as well as the hotel’s very own vegetable garden and orchard.
Recreational facilities include two sparkling swimming pools, both with beautiful views over the crashing waves, a stunning spa and huge fitness centre where Pilates and yoga classes are offered daily. Staff can also arrange yacht tours, snorkelling and visits to hidden beaches. Guests stay in 43 generous villas and suites that have been designed in a contemporary French style with the Caribbean setting in mind - think tropical woods, earth-toned furniture and vibrant splashes of red, blue and yellow. Each has a furnished sundeck with lovely sea views.
Hotel Manapany, at a glance
• Eco-friendly, four-acre property set on a wild and sandy beach in St Barth’s
• Open-air, seaside restaurant and bar
• 43 beautifully appointed rooms and villas with sundecks and hand-made furnishings
• Contemporary French design with a tropical flair
• B Signature bath amenities, high-speed internet access and air conditioning
• Restaurant serving fresh fish from the island alongside produce from the onsite orchard and garden
• Enjoy colourful cocktails at the Manapany Bar
• Electric cars are used to get around the property
• The resort produces its own water and no chemicals are used in cleaning and maintenance
For leisure and pleasure
• Spa offering bespoke holistic therapies
• Extensive, well-equipped fitness centre
• Pilates and yoga classes
• Two swimming pools situated near the sea including an adults-only pool
• Gaming room for kids
• Snorkelling and diving
• Discover secluded beaches
• Enjoy island tours and cruises