The first property of its kind to grace the golden shores of Grand Cayman island, the Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa allures with exquisite pools, daily yoga classes and mesmerising sunsets.
From the gorgeous spa with its seven treatment rooms to the expansive fitness centre with its dazzling sea views, the Kimpton Seafire Resort ensures all its guests are well looked after. The 266 guestrooms, suites and bungalows immediately capture the attention with floor-to-ceiling windows that open onto exquisite ocean views.
With an unbeatable location on Grand Cayman’s celebrated Seven Mile Beach, the resort itself is the perfect jumping off point for a wide range of activities such as kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding and jet skiing. Snorkelling and scuba diving are also on offer, and the best way to experience the region’s rich and colourful marine life.
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa, at a glance
- Beautifully polished resort with an irresistible location on the famous Seven Mile Beach
- Three captivating dining locations: Ave serving fresh local seafood, Avecita serving Spanish tapas-style dishes and Coccoloba serving cocktails and light lunches right on the beach
- 266 guestrooms and suites, all with private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Neutral colour palette with splashes of bright colour
- Opt for one of the free-standing bungalows for extra privacy
- All the modern comforts, including triple-sheeted linens, sumptuous baths and high speed Wi-Fi
- Captivating views across the Caribbean Sea
For leisure and pleasure
- Fantastic spa with seven treatment rooms and a signature plunge pool
- 1,770-square-foot fitness centre with beautiful ocean views
- Shop for souvenirs at the Seafire Supply Co. retail store
- Water sports including kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, sailing and snorkelling
- Enjoy daily yoga and fitness classes
- Outdoor swimming pool with comfy loungers, private cabanas and pool bar
- Romantic sunset cruises
- Visit nearby attractions such as Stingray City, Crystal Caves and the Cayman Turtle Farm