A private tram takes you from the Lodge’s riverside deck to its waterfront restaurant and Maya bar. This is a whole new way of revelling in the world; and ensuring it will be there for future generations to enjoy.
Belcampo is a tiny, private hotel set in the midst of a planned agri-tourism centre, surrounded by 15,000 acres of rainforest preserve. Sustainable agriculture means it is helping preserve one of nature’s most spectacular marine environments – the Belize Great Barrier Reef – as well as keeping beautiful rainforest ecosystems intact.
The combination of farm and rainforest also offers you a sensational experience; from master classes in coffee, to fine dining on local produce. From cruising the Rio Grande through reaches of untouched jungle, to lazing in the sun beside the warm waters of the Caribbean.
Belcampo Lodge, at a glance
- Sustainable farming meets rainforest ecosystems – only 20 minutes from the shores of the Caribbean
- Just 12 forest canopy suites opening out onto the jungle
- Indoor-outdoor living helping you feel at one with the forest
- Screened verandas
- Vaulted beamed ceilings, terra cotta floors and sitting areas
- Spa bathrooms with stone-clad showers overlooking the jungle
- Lodge restaurant serving specialities of Belize
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa offering massages and forest views
- Superb bird watching and wildlife expeditions
- Fly fishing, canoeing and kayaking on the Rio Grande
- Snorkelling and diving
- Rainforest, Mayan village, waterfalls, caves and Mayan ruin hiking trips
- Coffee and fine dining master classes
- Farm and Maya garden walking tours through groves of wild spices and heritage vegetable plots