Hamanasi is a romantic boutique hotel, set on the shores of the Caribbean shoreline of Belize.
Hamanasi is a wonderful boutique beach hotel on a quiet coastline just south of the Garifuna town of Hopkins. The real attraction of Hamansi is its glorious stretch of white sand, fringed by shading palms and ending in turquoise waters. This is a place of pure relaxation and, if you take to the undersea world of Hamansi, a place of wonderful adventure.
The diving here is unrivalled; the resort has a full service scuba diving centre and snorkelling facilities, including a complete range of equipment for hire and boats to take you into the blue beyond. The resort is responsible, sustainable and is nestled in 21 acres of rare coastal forest teaming with birds, flora and orchids.
Hamanasi, at a glance
- Gorgeous, tropical forest setting with hundreds of feet of immaculate beachfront
- Nine private tree houses raised on stilts, set in the forest
- 10 beachfront and deluxe beachfront rooms with stunning ocean views
- Two romantic honeymoon suites
- En suites with Mexican tiling, private porches and air conditioning throughout
- Plantation-style Great House with restaurant, bar and wrap around veranda
For leisure and pleasure
- Blissfully relaxing beach
- Fresh water infinity pool with brick sun decking
- Full service scuba diving and snorkelling centre
- Experience Belize with professionally trained guides
- Performances by Garifuna dancers and drummers
- Classes at the Lebeha Drumming Centre
- Local community visits