The banks of the majestic Macal River. The foothills of the astonishing Maya Mountains. The most vibrant rainforest in the entire region. The lovely, colonial town of San Ignacio. And, of course, Caracol – the largest known Mayan site to be found in Belize.
Not to mention The Lodge itself. A medley of palm-thatched cottage rooms and spacious suites tucked away in a tangle of gardens, at the heart of a nature reserve – home to jaguar, peccaries, monkeys and over 300 different species of forest-living birds.
Experience nature, in comfort.
The Lodge at Chaa Creek, at a glance
- Private nature reserve setting with lush, tropical gardens
- Guest rooms and suites including Tree Top Jacuzzi suites, cottages, Orchard and Spa villas
- Camp Casitas within the rainforest itself
For leisure and pleasure
- Wide range of rainforest and nature reserve tours and eco-adventures
- Hilltop spa with vast views
- Natural history museum
- In-house butterfly farm
- Traditional Mayan medicinal plant trail
- Birding tours
- Horse riding and mountain biking
- Canoeing and swimming