Famed for its stunning coral reef, Victoria House on the isle of Ambergris Caye is the ultimate destination to earn your PADI. Return to the superb luxury of the beach and hotel to indulge in rest and relaxation.
Victoria House is the archetypal beach resort; offering you almost every imaginable comfort – in fact, Victoria House has won awards for its luxury – whilst encouraging a barefoot-is-cool ambience.
Here you’ll find ample opportunity to indulge yourself in the total relaxation of sea, sun and white sand beach, whilst also having the chance to experience some of the most amazing Mayan ruins to be found in Belize. Or dive on a kaleidoscopic coral reef. Or dine in a pool-front restaurant serving amazing island seafood and international dishes.
Victoria House, at a glance
- Award-winning resort in a luxurious beach setting
- 42 beautifully decorated and furnished stateroom, casitas, plantation rooms, villas and suites
- Set in extensive tropical gardens
- Infinity section with luxury villas and infinity suites and pool
- Two restaurants and a beach bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Open air massage and spa services
- Flats and deep sea fishing for marlin, sailfish and wahoo
- PADI dive centre and snorkelling
- Guided excursions to Mayan ruins
- Birding excursions
- Cave tubing
- Chilling in a Mayan hammock